Thursday, August 12, 2010

The River Jungle Solo Run


I desperately want The River Jungle Marathon finisher - t shirt too.

It does look kinda nice... it was the kind of finisher-t i would want to have! :)

I had set out for for a trial run... my very own The River Jungle Solo Run.

Half-Way Through... at the Semenyih Dam

With a CamelBak Octane XCT+ and my good friend Kent as the support rider on his moutain bike, we set out to conquer the route of the River Jungle Marathon.

It was good... but it was not easy

The tortured face shows it all... I was cursing at the organizer, then I remembered, it was me!

Below, are some images and finally the Finisher-T i so desperately want to earn.

I guess it was worth it

After all, I run because I can!

So guys, good luck for those running this Sunday!

Remember, JUST KEEP RUNNING!

James Wong
The Marathon Shop

2 comments:

  1. You're nuts, but you sure look like you're enjoying it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great runner. You run solo, your determination and motivation is very good. Nice!!!

    saucony

    ReplyDelete